Canyon Instant Coffee - Granjeras Medium RoastRegular price $20.00
Get ready. Take a trip to this small batch farm run by amazing women in Huila, Colombia. There you’ll find they dedicate themselves to the craft of growing round juicy coffee cherries they then dry and cultivate. It’s a treat you won’t find anywhere else.
Granjeras translates to “women farmers”, and we couldn’t be more excited to share the sweet caramel body and notes of vanilla and stone fruit from the land of coffee.
Freeze-dried top quality
- This is the best instant coffee process out there. It retains those potent aromas and taste in a dissolvable form.
Little over $3.00/cup of coffee
- Get 6 packets of goodness for 6 cups of amazing.
Hot or Cold
- Dissolves instantly in hot or cold water. Microwave a cup of coffee at home or work and pour a packet, or throw some ice in a cup for a refreshing afternoon pour.
Portable & Lightweight
- Take thin sheaths of grounds with you, anywhere. Just add water.
- Instant coffee is reported to last up to 20 years! That’s a long time in your bug out bag or backpack. We recommend a couple years at most for the best quality.
- Juicy Colombian caramel, vanilla, and stone fruit. It is also much like an Americano.
- Just add 8oz of hot or cold water and enjoy!
About the Roaster
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Fun Fact: Canyon Coffee was started by Ally and Casey, a couple of love birds that also love their coffee.
“Made from batch-brewed, freshly-roasted coffee grown by Virgelina Perdomo in Huila, Colombia, we teamed up with Instant Coffee experts Swift Cup to craft a coffee we feel confident in and proud to introduce to the Canyon family.”
Colombia, Huila region:
- Process - washed
- Cultivation size - microlot
- Producer - Virgelina Perdomo